"MorrisAllsop is attentive to clients' need and has demonstrated high level of professionalism in their work. Celeste Morris is well liked and well connected with the right people in New York State."
- John Wang, President, Asian American Business Development
MorrisAllsop Public Affairs takes special care to understand the unique needs of each of our clients. We design custom solutions that exceed expectations. Every effort is made to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Our list of past and current clients covers a diverse group of organizations and interests including:
- Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies (FPWA)
- Cara Construction Management
- NYS Foreclosure Defense Bar
- AFSCME District Council 1707
- New York State Association of Central Service Professionals
- NYC School Construction Authority
- Bridge Street Development Association
- Saundra Thomas 2013 (City Council)
- Center for Law and Social Justice at Medgar Evers College
- Friends of Kathleen Rice (for State Attorney General)
- Yvette Clarke for City Council and Congress
- Gregory Meeks for Congress
- Council of Black Elected Democrats of NYS
- State Senator Andrea Stewart-Cousins
- State Senator Velmanette Montgomery
- Asian American Business Development Center
We are proud to share these testimonials from our clients:
I would like to extend my deep gratitude and thanks to Celeste Morris. Without her knowledge, guiding hand, and ability to make people follow, we would not be here today.
- Serge Petroff, VP NYS Foreclosure Defense Bar
Celeste Morris has been of tremendous assistance in forming the right relationships, navigating the government and advocating our causes"
- Kermit Williams, Chairperson Kingdom Faith Developers
MorrisAllsop Public Affairs ® 14 Wall Street, 20th Flr, NY, NY 10005 | 212 563-5555
Dont' forget to click the LIKE button on our facebook page.